Zesty Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
The ultimate grilled cheese sandwich, ready in minutes.
- 1 loaf of Companion Parmesan, Asiago, Black Pepper hearth bread, cut into sandwich slices
- 2 oz Dierbergs cheddar cheese
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Makes 2 sandwiches
- Heat grill to medium – about 400°.
- Toss cherry tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Butter the outside of the bottom slices of bread, flip and top with one of each of the three cheeses.
- Butter the outside of the top slices, flip and place on top of the cheese.
- Grill until golden brown on one side.
- Flip to brown the other side.
- While grilling sandwich, place cherry tomato mixture in grill pan and cook until slightly charred.
- Remove the sandwiches from grill, plate with tomatoes and serve.