Multigrain Grilled Veggie Sandwich
Even the hardiest meat lover in the family will love this meat-less creation!
- 1 loaf Companion Multigrain hearth bread, cut into sandwich slices
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini sliced in ribbons, lengthwise, using a potato peeler
- 1 medium summer squash, sliced in ribbons, lengthwise, using a potato peeler
- 6 medium shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 12oz Dierbergs Lemon Dill Aioli Sauce
- Makes 3-4 sandwiches
- Heat grill to medium – about 400°.
- Mix all vegetables and toss with olive oil to coat
- Place veggies evenly in a pan on top of grill until slightly soft and charred.
- When veggies are about done, place the slices of bread directly on the grill to slightly toast.
- Remove the bread from grill and top with veggies.
- Drizzle with Dierbergs lemon Dill Aioli Sauce and serve.