It’s PretzelPalooza! at Companion on Thursday, April 26th! In honor of National Pretzel Day (yes, that’s a thing), we will be celebrating all day at our Clayton and Ladue Cafes! Receive a FREE Original Bavarian Pretzel with ANY purchase. You’ll also have a chance to try samples of our Honey Mustard Pretzel Dipping Sauce. It’s the perfect celebration of your favorite holiday you never knew existed!
Try this simple, delicious slaw…made with our Honey Mustard Pretzel Dipping Sauce. Perfect topping for a bratwurst on a pretzel, or as a side with a sandwich or picnic.
For more information about our dipping sauce, visit our Pretzel Dipping Sauce page. Watch Josh prepare the dish below!
Downloadable PDF of Pretzel Dipping Sauce Slaw & Bratwurst RecipePretzel Dipping Sauce Slaw & Bratwurst Ingredients:
- One bag of cabbage slaw
- One Granny Smith apple
- One jar of Companion Honey Mustard Pretzel Dipping Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- One bag Companion pretzels
- Bratwurst of your choice
Companion was featured in the November issue of Ladue News! Click the image below to read the awesome article, “Taste of Home”, in its entirety, and learn more about Companion’s bread-making tradition!
- Miche (a large celebration sourdough round)
- Stuffing Bread (pre-cut and oven dried)
- Chocolate cherry or pumpkin cranberry hearth bread
- Soft dinner rolls (both white and wheat)
- Crusty rolls
- Gooey butter and cream cheese brownie rounds
- Pumpkin ginger cheesecake
- Handmade European pastries
- Specialty Thanksgiving cookies
- Breaded Bliss Gift Boxes (they’re the perfect gift to say “thanks”!)